favorite holiday 2 spend nude

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favorite holiday 2 spend nude

what is your favorite holiday to spend in the nude with family or friends????

what is your favorite holiday to spend in the nude with family or friends????

Comment

Why is "Birthday" omitted? Is it not appropriate to celebrate in your birthday suit or something?

Comment

Interesting Poll Results. Reminds me of the Chicago Democratic Voting Precincts where 140% of the voters sway the elections.
        [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Believe me, MaxNik, you definitely have a point.

Comment

[b]
            You know, I read somewhere that out of 100 Democrats surveyed, 74% thought that 8% of the other 51% approved of the original 22% of the control group's 149% disproval rating. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I chose 4th of July... but really anytime during the summer is good for me! Heh heh...

Comment

This is a strange poll. It said you can check up to 8 answers, but if you do check all 8 the last one cancels out the other seven. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X