fellow young naturists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fellow young naturists

hi i am dan and i live in wyoming. i was wonder where all the other young naturists are from and if there were any around my area. also, kinds of stuff do you do in the nude. i am mostly a home nudist because there isnt much here to do in the nude.

hi i am dan and i live in wyoming. i was wonder where all the other young naturists are from and if there were any around my area. also, kinds of stuff do you do in the nude. i am mostly a home nudist because there isnt much here to do in the nude.

Comment

Hello, its been a while since we saw you here. how's life?? glad to see you back here, naked as ever hopefully. i'm sure there are naked adventures to be found in your town, good luck finding them!!!

Comment

Hey Dan, the name's Stu, and I also happen to be a young adult experimenting with naturism. I must admit, Wyoming is a strange place for a nudist. Then again, feeling good about your body has no geographical limits. I live in the Chicago Suburbs, so I can only try going outside nude three, maybe four months of the year because of the almost constantly bad weather.

Nonetheless, welcome to ClothesFree.

Comment

Hey, welcome Dan.
          I think Wyoming sounds like a good place to be nude, there's a lot of places where it can be very hot, no?
          Anyway, there's a lot of rain where I live, so my nudism is limited... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Daniel,

If you're nude, what difference does it make if it rains as long as it's warm? You certainly won't get your clothes wet.

Comment

[b]
              Hey, Danny Boy! I'm an un-old sorta-nudist girl from Arizona. I'm 18, and my favorite thing to do nude is listen for the mom's car pull up so I can make a mad dash to the bathroom to pull my clothes back on. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Everybody, I'm a young nudist from Florida, i guess you could say the things i do in the nude are the same as raised by she wolf. well its good to know that there are actually some people my age that are on these message boards. i hope to get to know you guys. l8r

Comment

Fortunatly, it doesn't rain ALL the time... I do get to swim nude sometimes, best part of nudism in my opinion. I am amused by Jon-Marc's opinion, funny. :-D
                  I like... do the same thing as you, She-wolf. Uncanny... (I think I am the Dan you're referring too. If not, oh well.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

the other day my son and i went for a bike ride despite the clouds rolling in. the rain was nice and warm. unfortunately, we had our swimsuits on as we were in our neighborhood heading to my son's friend's house. maybe someday society will wake up and realize nudity is ok. at least us guys can keep our shirts off....

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Daniel1195:
                      [qb] Fortunatly, it doesn't rain ALL the time... I do get to swim nude sometimes, best part of nudism in my opinion. I am amused by Jon-Marc's opinion, funny. :-D
                      I like... do the same thing as you, She-wolf. Uncanny... (I think I am the Dan you're referring too. If not, oh well.) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img] [/qb]

[b]
                      Actually, I was referring to the Dan in the initial post.
                      But how about I just call him Dan and you can be Danny Boy? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Comment

thanks for all the comments.I am back from college and am living with my parents too, so many times i to have to make a dash for my room to put on clothes.i dont mind being nude in the rain the only problem is that most of the summer has been really cold and when it rains it is usuall 50 degrees out side.i hope it gets wormer so i can take a trip to the woods and got for a hike.a question for all of you that have gone hiking by them selves, does it get lonely because i think it would get a little lonely just by your selves?thanks again

Comment

quote:
                          question for all of you that have gone hiking by them selves, does it get lonely because i think it would get a little lonely just by your selves?
                          I've gone (nude) hiking by myself many, many times. Before I did it with others, I always thought it was "lonely". Now I mix going with groups and going alone because I find that I like both and that both experiences, while enjoyable, are quite different.

I really enjoy the peaceful solitude of just being me - nothing artificial - out in the wide open on this beautiful planet. I consider it something of a spiritual experience, and really crave it. It is also nice to enjoy the company of others once in a while as well, however. It's great to associate with people who can accept each other just as they are - nothing artificial added.

Comment

[/qb][/QUOTE]
                            [b]
                            Actually, I was referring to the Dan in the initial post.
                            But how about I just call him Dan and you can be Danny Boy? [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Oopsie, my mistake... I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
                            As for Danny boy... Hmmm... ok. lol

Comment

lonely on solo-hikes - HECK NO!!!! i enjoy the solitude and its a relief from 3 wacky kkisd, many wacky clients, all the crazies driving slow in the fast lane (and fast in the slow lane), etc, etc. i would like to hike with other naturists, i just have not made friends with any yet near me. my wife and i have made a small hike together and that was reallllly fun. maybe someday soon i'll have some naturist friends to enjoy hiking with.

Comment

Working...
                              X