RT AND CT'S LOSS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT AND CT'S LOSS

RT and CT, two young naturist twins from Australia and frequent contributors to this forum
    are mourning the death of their
    Father. You may remember their Dad was ill
    earlier this year I believe. It was about that
    time that we all met RT in the forum. I hope you
    all will join me and INA staff is expressing our
    sincere condolences to their family.

RT and CT, two young naturist twins from Australia and frequent contributors to this forum
    are mourning the death of their
    Father. You may remember their Dad was ill
    earlier this year I believe. It was about that
    time that we all met RT in the forum. I hope you
    all will join me and INA staff is expressing our
    sincere condolences to their family.

Comment

Correction: RT and CT's Dad was ill in early

Comment

RT & CT & family,

I too would like to express my sincere condolences for the loss of your father.

I lost my father about five years ago, and then my mother two years ago. It is different for everyone, I think, but from reading your contributions I belive the two of you will continue to make your father proud!

Comment

RT and CT will be in my thoughts and prayers as well.

May your grief lessen, but memories never fade.

Bob S.

Comment

I send my heart-felt condolences to you, CT and RT at the loss of your father, and I send my condolences also to your sister, mother and the entire family at this time of your great loss.

Comment

RT & CT, you guy's are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. I lost my Dad a few years ago and my Mom is doing poorly now. Every night, if the phone rings, I think it's a call about her. You boy's are so much fun to read about in the Forum. Please know that many a good-hearted and spirited naturists are sending their love to you...right this very minute. God bless you and your family.

Comment

RT and CT,

May I offer my condolences to the both of you. I too lost my father last month. Try to remember the good times, thats what I do.

Nude Rick

Comment

Guys,

Can I also offer our sincere condolencies to you both and the family. Our thoughts are with you.

Brian.

Comment

RT & CT and your family,

I lost my dad two years ago next week, and my mother two years earlier. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Though he may have past, you'll notice the strangest things will trigger memories, and in memories they are never gone.

Comment

Myself, and those that don't post are just lost for any other words that have not already been posted here and you have heard from your friends and family. We're all thinking of you. When ever your feeling down over the next few months due to your loss, remember the time when dad did... then laugh about it and be happy.

Comment

RT & CT,

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers for the loss of your father.

T.

Comment

::RT, CT, & Family

I, too, send my sincerest condolences.

bg

Comment

You both are in my heart. I have lost both of my parents as a young child. You will never stop missing them. But you have alot of good memories. Gary

Comment

RT and CT,

I will remember to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.

Gary is correct... The memories you share with those who you hold close are timeless and truly something to be cherished.

best wishes,

-Josh B

Comment

Working...
                              X