Hello Fellow Friends!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fellow Friends!!!!!

Well after a long time of not participating in anything about this forum I decided to post some of the things that I've done.

Well for those who remember me, I posted some questions and well may I say that I've never had more control of myself and that is awesome.

I have been chattong with other nudist and sharing my experiences, but was shy to tell my friends, that I enjoy being nude. The past few weeks I've has spare time alone in my house, since everyone left on a trip. I decided to saty and may I say I have neve enjoyed being nude for 3 straight days!!!!!!!!!!!!1 It was the best, I washed my car nude, cooked nude( wore an apron in case of burning myself or something else jaja ) and well I called my best friend and told him right there if he wanted to come over so he said yes. He finally arrives I opened the gate and greated him at the door nude jajaja he freaked out of course but out of the blue he stripped down too!!!!!!!.

He told me that finally I had done somthing good, I felt great jaja.

In my country (Honduras) nudity is not known of, infact it's a topic not to be discussed about, different reasons, but I am happy, because I said in this forum that I didn't know anyone who was close to me that liked naturism, but now I do!!.

Um well I still see that we are missing latinos here, and I would love to hear from some of you guys, specially if you are from the CENTRAL AMERICAN REGION, but anyone que hable español esta Bienvenido a escribirme ohh yes Italians too!!!!!! jaja I'm planning on moving there so I would love to make Italian friends.

Take care all of you y porfavor contesten jaja

Charlie

Well after a long time of not participating in anything about this forum I decided to post some of the things that I've done.

Well for those who remember me, I posted some questions and well may I say that I've never had more control of myself and that is awesome.

I have been chattong with other nudist and sharing my experiences, but was shy to tell my friends, that I enjoy being nude. The past few weeks I've has spare time alone in my house, since everyone left on a trip. I decided to saty and may I say I have neve enjoyed being nude for 3 straight days!!!!!!!!!!!!1 It was the best, I washed my car nude, cooked nude( wore an apron in case of burning myself or something else jaja ) and well I called my best friend and told him right there if he wanted to come over so he said yes. He finally arrives I opened the gate and greated him at the door nude jajaja he freaked out of course but out of the blue he stripped down too!!!!!!!.

In my country (Honduras) nudity is not known of, infact it's a topic not to be discussed about, different reasons, but I am happy, because I said in this forum that I didn't know anyone who was close to me that liked naturism, but now I do!!.

Um well I still see that we are missing latinos here, and I would love to hear from some of you guys, specially if you are from the CENTRAL AMERICAN REGION, but anyone que hable español esta Bienvenido a escribirme ohh yes Italians too!!!!!! jaja I'm planning on moving there so I would love to make Italian friends.

Charlie

Comment

Glad you had a nice time being nude, and also the fact your friend decided to become a nudist if he had not before..

Always nice to have some friends all over, I am in california, and have been a nudist for 21 yrs.

Kristopher

quote:
      Originally posted by Carlos roberto:

Charlie

Comment

Welcome back,

Three days wow thats great and getting your friend involved too , alright.

Comment

Great story! And welcome, looking forward to starting a friendship. Hey from sunny Florida!
          Florida Cracker

Comment

Welcome back, Carlos Roberto.

P.S. to "Gringos". I learned in school that the "j" in Spanish is pronounced as our "h". Therefore Carlo's statement of "ja, ja," turns into "ha ha".

Comment

Hey David, yes you got that right, my jajaja's are the same hahaha's excpet that if I used the h instead of the j it wouldn't make sense for me at least, so yes it is the same, jajaja and yes the j in spanish is the h in english when you pronounce it of course.

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

quote:
                my jajaja's are the same hahaha's excpet that if I used the h instead of the j it wouldn't make sense for me at least

Whatever happenned to 'lol'
                Welcome Carlos, stick around!

Comment

Glad it was such a great experience for you and your friend. Hope you will be able to do this again soon. Have you tried sleeping nude?

Comment

Hi stcloud,

Yes I do sleep in the nude there's nothing better than it!!!! jaja My friend whom which I had the experience with also sleeps nude, but he didn't know I liked it too, lol(thanx Doodles for reminding me of lol), so yes we did everything we could I mean like if we were clothed very nice experience now we will try to get other of our friends to try it too!!!!!

And sleeping NUDE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care!!

Charlie

Comment

Working...
                    X