new friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new friends

hey all..my names nicky and i'm 17. i'm a girl nudist, i know they're hard to come by. i have been since i was 14 i think. i have lot's of stuff to talk about if anyone wants. my aim is:

[Email address edited by Moderator, due to under 18 minor status].

The only other thing about me, and maybe i shouldn't say it here, but i'm bi. i hope you'll still talk to me but i wanna be honest w/ you. i'd really like to talk to another girl, even if she's just thinking about nudism, b/c i feel i relate to girls better, but i'll talk to guys also...hope to hear from you.

hey all..my names nicky and i'm 17. i'm a girl nudist, i know they're hard to come by. i have been since i was 14 i think. i have lot's of stuff to talk about if anyone wants. my aim is:

[Email address edited by Moderator, due to under 18 minor status].

The only other thing about me, and maybe i shouldn't say it here, but i'm bi. i hope you'll still talk to me but i wanna be honest w/ you. i'd really like to talk to another girl, even if she's just thinking about nudism, b/c i feel i relate to girls better, but i'll talk to guys also...hope to hear from you.

Comment

Hi Nicky
      Hope you find a lot of friends to chat with , most people here are open and willing to talk.
      I would not worry to much about telling your prefrecnes, its out and open, but not like this is a dating board, just a good o'l naturist board.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Nicky! Your being "bi" has nothing to do with being nude. I am a Christian, but, does that give me the right to treat you like other Christians probably have already (pun intended)? No, I don't think so. You can post, read everything you want, even look at all the pics (the one to the left is not me, btw).

Also, welcome to you, too, Nature's Hangout! Enjoy!!

I look forward to seeing more posts from the both of you!!

Comment

Hi Nicky, Welcome. Feel free to always speak up and make yourself heard. Like Pek I am a Christian who is accepting of people regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, or whatever. You are how GOD made you and he made you inerrantly. Again, Welcome. You too Nature's Hangout.

Comment

I've had several people AIM me randomly by seeing my profile. If you're not shy, why don't you try looking some folks up at random?

Comment

Here is no reason to be shy. Nobody can see you and nobody knows who you are. After this experience it is easier to go to the beach where it is just the same situation. There is nobody you know and if there is you are lucky when you can safely go to them and talk a little because you are in equal position.

Comment

Hi Nicky, It really doesn't matter. As Sauna said don't be shy.

Comment

And remember, to you young men on the board, Bi, does mean there is still an interest in you guys too...
                  That being said, A big Welcome to the forum, I hope you'll open up, enjoy yourself, not be afraid to ask questions, and don't be shy...
                  Nudeinbama

Comment

*sigh*....
                    It doesn't matter (sexual leanings) and we all know bi is a part of each of us growing up but sometimes I tire of the "new newdist, young, and I'm bi/cheerleader/14/15/16/17 wannatalktoanothergirl" posts. Skeptic? Absolutely. Why post a msg. saying you are bi? Now, let the flames begin...

Comment

Bullseye Danee!

Comment

NO Flames. I agree with you, Danee. This is not a board for picking up dates or the like. This is a great place to learn about naturism and life as a nuturist.

I do accept people for face-value, however, and welcome Nicky to the board. I look forward to your posts to see what type of person you are.

Comment

I agree with Danee and Shaybare. If I have understood it right here are all kind of naturists yet. One more is always welcome.

Comment

geez... i'm not sure i understood what you all were meaning... i only told you that so you'd know before we ever started chatting on aim or whatever.... i figure if i was going to tell you i'd just tell you up front, i didn't mean to cause such a stir about it... if yo uwant to judge me by my posts, be my guest, but all i wanted was to talk to other nudists, since the whole topic is kinda taboo here and there aren't many others who share my views either. combine that with being bi and that makes me kinda lonely. i'm still willing to talk if you are

Comment

one more thing...i wasn't intentionally treating this like a dating board either.

Comment

Working...
                              X