First Experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Experience

yesterday was my first time being nude in a social situation. I hung out with this guy i met online, and it was wierd at first. Then i just figured "its now or never" and i took off my clothes. This took a little getting used to, but in a little bit i felt great. I really think im starting my life as a nudist.

yesterday was my first time being nude in a social situation. I hung out with this guy i met online, and it was wierd at first. Then i just figured "its now or never" and i took off my clothes. This took a little getting used to, but in a little bit i felt great. I really think im starting my life as a nudist.

Comment

Being naked around one other person is the first step (as long it is not a sexual enounter)) to becoming a naturist.

Now that you know that you went through the encounter unscathed maybe it is time to visit a C/O beach. It might be easier with your new friend - You didn't say but I presume your friend was also naked.

Comment

YAY!

Comment

Congrats Phile!

I'd be a little wary of guys online who want to meet to get naked. Remember if there is any sexual vibe, or any staring or any camera time.....you should get the hell out of dodge.

Best bet....keep it public. There is a nude beach called "Sandy Hook" which is not too far away. Best option is to meet new friends in a VERY public place and keep all nudist activity in a public safe social setting (especially when meeting people on the internet).

Comment

And next time....go public! Congratulations, you see its not as difficult as you thought.

Comment

Working...
            X