Cory on Tv :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cory on Tv :)

Wussup yall. Just saw COry on The Surreal Life. How cool was that?. must have been cool to meet them cool peopel huh? anywyas.. im up late and bored so im just sitting here posting messages. ANyone wanna chat? im on AIM vsusinga is the name. 22 years old here. WHy is it so hard to find other nudists my age?

Wussup yall. Just saw COry on The Surreal Life. How cool was that?. must have been cool to meet them cool peopel huh? anywyas.. im up late and bored so im just sitting here posting messages. ANyone wanna chat? im on AIM vsusinga is the name. 22 years old here. WHy is it so hard to find other nudists my age?

Comment

You've just posted the age old question, why can't I find anyone my age.
      Trust me, they're out there wondering the same thing. The real question is, how do I find them and connect. The answer is getting your name out there. This club is a good start but like many, you would like to see something more immediate.
      Hit the resorts or camps. Once it wamrs up enough, find the beaches in your area. They exist but the fun part is WHERE.
      One sure fire way is to start up a club or meet just for your age bracket. It'll take hard dedication but soon it'll take on a life of it's own. There are links out there that spells out HOW to start up your own nudist club. I usually GoTo www.askjeeves.com and post my questions there. This site will come up with MANY alternatives to your question and it's up to you to decide which suits you best. Or even get your friends onto it. Guys have little problem being nude in front of other guys once the ball gets rolling. I've been nude on front of many friends.

Steve

Comment

wow how did Cory get onto this show? Thats so cool! I haven't been watching it but now I wish I did so I could see him.

Comment

yah. im not sure how oftent hey rerun the show. i gues she was just one of the guests there when they filmed it

Comment

Working...
          X