Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: how young are you?

Originally posted by shuya View Post
    Im 25years young! Although work life makes me feel 85 (no disrespect to the 85yr crowd) (
    Thanks for the " no disrespect", as I'm age 84 and I feel fine, but not quite like "25 years young".

Comment

David77 thats great to hear! Honestly ment no disrespect too. All the best David :-)

Comment

I'm 23 years old.
        Great to find other young naturists.

Comment

29 years young. Still consider myself to be very young!

Comment

I'm 26 going on 27, so I suppose I'm younger than the average CFF commenter. Age is a number, not a lifestyle, I guess.

-Stu
            Last edited by S.M.A.; 02-02-2011, 02:28 PM. Reason: Repeat

Comment

I will be age 85 next week. My goal is to reach 100 or beyond. Three cheers (rah, rah, rah) - - TO LIFE!
              Last edited by David77; 02-02-2011, 10:31 PM.

Comment

I'll be 21 in August

Comment

Originally posted by David77 View Post
                  I will be age 85 next week. My goal is to reach 100 or beyond. Three cheers (rah, rah, rah) - - TO LIFE!
                  David, from the name that you use here, I thought you were 77. Considering your character, I really hope that you can live to be 100 or beyond.

I'm not going to disclose how young or old I am because this is a thread for young people and they've been complaining now and then that old folks are taking over.

Comment

18 years old here.

Comment

A whole 22 years young.

Comment

I'm 50 something.

Comment

• Im 15 and me my 2 sisters and mom have been naked while home as long as I can remember.... Gained a step dad 4yrs ago so its him and us ladies naked at home but we're wanting to join a community... Is 15 too young or is naked teens/kids normal... I know some places accept families

Comment

• LOL!! I'm amused by the fact that this thread is so old that all the original commenters are now around my age. 😋

Comment

• Yes, it is interesting that people some time ago had similar questions as people do now. And that while people get older, the questions and beliefs still hang around.

Comment

Working...
                              X