what do think of this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do think of this

I've just got back from outside and it is frezzing cold out there. what i did was i got naked and made a snow angel looking up and down just to prepare myself for winter when i do become a nudist

AM I-

Comment

I voted not sure cause id laugh if i was at your house and u did that and give u props big time but I also think theres no way id get naked and go lie down in the snow so...yah.

Comment

Toffer

Punctuation and Spelling.

Comment

I voted "Crazy".
          I thought about making a snow angel once. Then I came to my senses.

But I'm not a kid anymore. 30 years ago I might have done it.

Steve

Comment

I forgot to say-
            i'm never doing that again
            AND
            when i do become a nudist i wont be going outside much in winter

Comment

I still don't understand what is so crazy about making snow angels while nude. It helps to have a hot tub before & after, but it is really a cool experience. As I have stated in another thread, I have made snow angel & burried myself in the snow many times. I also enjoy a nice refreshing dip in the river when the weather is just right. They haven't come to take me away yet!

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by pioneer:

i'm never doing that again
                AND
                when i do become a nudist i wont be going outside much in winter

Good news indeed!

Comment

Enjoy...

Comment

Pioneer, I think you already are a nudist. You are posting in these forums and plan on being nude when the weather warms up. The natural philosophy you believe in is what makes you a nudist. Consider this example, a musician is in prison with no access to instruments. Does that make him not a musician? Many people are in an environment where nudity is not acceptable or practical, but I still consider them to be nudists without opportunity.

Comment

quote:
                      Originally posted by Frodo:
                      Pioneer, I think you already are a nudist. You are posting in these forums and plan on being nude when the weather warms up. The natural philosophy you believe in is what makes you a nudist. Consider this example, a musician is in prison with no access to instruments. Does that make him not a musician? Many people are in an environment where nudity is not acceptable or practical, but I still consider them to be nudists without opportunity.

Thanks Frodo

Comment

Seem pretty normal to me. We're nude here in Va. all through winter, though not always outdoors.

Comment

Working...
                        X