X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• genxnaturist
    replied
    Re: College Students: Free Subscription

Does this offer apply to Active Duty Military whos also taking college credit classes.

Leave a comment:

• md09john316
    replied
    Re: College Students: Free Subscription

Is free subscription offer valid for the 2009-20010 school year?

Leave a comment:

• pboggs
    replied
    Sweeeet

this is awesome i really wish nudism was more wide spread here maybe this magazine will be cool to introduce my friends into it

Leave a comment:

• DoctorSurferDude
    replied
    Yes....definately good stuff!

I think it is going to have to be a combined effort. I hope that every organization, willing publications, etc. will do everything they can do to peak the curiosity of today's youth.

I want to put all that information in one place....so that when somebody says "nudism seems like something I might be interested in trying" they need but click a few buttons to be plugged into AANR, into ClothesFreeForums, into this free magazine offer, etc.

The most difficult part about all of this is bridging the gap between the young people out there who are curious and all the organizations who want to invest in them. Something needs to bridge this gap.

Leave a comment:

• Naturist4Ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian1972 View Post
    Thanks for all of those who have been reading this post. Our main objective is to increase awareness of nude recreation and travel to those who cannot afford a magazine subscription while they are in school. We are reaching out to the young to hopefully increase an interest in nude recreation in their age group.
    Brian, this sounds like a great idea. The overhead costs are probably quite small, and the potential returns are high. Do you (or anyone else connected to this) know about the uptake on this offer? I don't know the actual magazine, but to what extend does it contain sections that are directly relevant/interesting to the target audience?

DoctorSurfNude probably also has some thoughts/comments to this (in view of recent threads on youth programs within the AANR). In our local organisation I have proposed to offer 1st yr free membership to students. But something like the above may be another interesting (or even more interesting) possibility.

Most of the replies were like "how to scan my ID etc", maybe someone can give some more constructive feedback

** Stu is on my ignore list **

Leave a comment:

• NakedGary
    replied
    Free Subscription - ID shot with Web Cam

PhilE

I don't know about a built in lap top web cam, but my old "Intel Pro Cam" [Not made anymore] takes clear close-up pictures, and will focus on a postage stamp 2-3" away that fill a screen.

This image is about 45k as taken and was hand held with available light. So some web cams are great for what you want to do, and I'm sure would be accepted especially if it had your image on it.

Click on thumbnail for full size:
    Last edited by NakedGary; 02-23-2009, 01:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PhilE
    replied
    one problem. i dont have a scanner, so is there any way i could take a picture of my id with my webcam, and send that with an email?

Leave a comment:

• young_naturist911
    replied
    sounds great college student too!!

Leave a comment:

• Florida Cracker
    replied
    Although I am no longer a student (decided to grow up after earning two college degrees), I applaud your magazine's efforts to reach the college age crowd. Thank you! I wonder if you could extend the offer to all the college libraries in the nation so that they could display them in the journal section or magazine section of the library? That would go a long, long way in promoting nudism to the next generation and helping nudism become more acceptable to the general public!
    Florida Cracker

Leave a comment:

• Brian1972
    replied
    You can scan your ID and send it to us electronically attached to an email.

Brian
    Associate Editor
    Travel Naturally magazine

Leave a comment:

• herooftime8
    replied
    What if we scanned our student ID and sent it in electronically? My handwriting is lousy.

Leave a comment:

• Ceilican
    replied
    Sadly it is not for outside USA, it is?

Leave a comment:

• Brian1972
    replied
    Hi Eric,

We are requesting proof of enrollment so that we do not received a million requests from people who are not genuine students. Sorry, the offer is valid only by submitting a copy of your current/valid student I.D. - you may fax in your request if this is easier.

Fax: 973-697-8313

Make sure the copy is legible and clearly print your mailing address.

Leave a comment:

• commando86
    replied
    is there any way we can sign up for it online?

Leave a comment:

• Brian1972
    replied
    Thanks for all of those who have been reading this post. Our main objective is to increase awareness of nude recreation and travel to those who cannot afford a magazine subscription while they are in school. We are reaching out to the young to hopefully increase an interest in nude recreation in their age group.

The magazine is shipped directly from the printer in a plastic bag that has white facer sheets covering the front and back of the magazine. The return address does say Internaturally, Inc.

If your request is received prior to the final mailing list being sent to our printer than you will receive the issue right away. This date is usually 3 weeks prior to the publication dates of March 1, June 1, September 1 and December 1. Requests received after this date will receive the first of four issues when the next issue is published.

This is our initial offer with this program. It is available to all students worldwide. The subscription is free as is the shipping is to US address only at this time. Canadian addresses do need to add the additional US$8 and International addresses US$14.

Medical Students are eligible provided that they can submit a valid copy of their school ID.

Please feel free to post any other concerns or questions. We are doing this as an outreach project for the benefit of our community.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X