Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudists 20-25

Hola Peeps!!
    I'm new there I'm 22 from Texas! Just hoping to meet others nudists my age. It's so difficult to find nudists my age here in Tx. How is it in your area? Send me a shout out I'm eager to meet you all!!!

Hola Peeps!!
    I'm new there I'm 22 from Texas! Just hoping to meet others nudists my age. It's so difficult to find nudists my age here in Tx. How is it in your area? Send me a shout out I'm eager to meet you all!!!

Comment

Tejano, did you mean to use the word naturists when you wrote naturalists? Traditionally, naturalists are those who work to protect the environment, endangered specie, clean water sources, etc.

I guess we could all be both and solve the problem?

Comment

(Post #200)

My name's Stu and I already posted in the "Naturists 15-19" thread, and even though I won't be 20 for another three months, I would like to drop by and say hi.

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by JayFromFLA:
          [qb] Tejano, did you mean to use the word naturists when you wrote naturalists? Traditionally, naturalists are those who work to protect the environment, endangered specie, clean water sources, etc.

I guess we could all be both and solve the problem? [/qb]
          Ay Carramba! I'll correct that LOL!!! Nice to meet you guys. It's a hot day here in Texas and I'm in the mood for some nude swimming but there's no where to do that here in San Antonio I'm thinking about pulling a trip to Austin soon. I wish i could go everyday but I'm taking summer classes and GAS IS SO FREAKING EXPENSIVE!!!

Peace out ya'll!

Comment

HELLO! Im mike 22 from Virginia. Chat with me anytime,
            AIM: vsusinga
            YAHOO: vsusinga, littlebare81
            EMAIL: [email protected]

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by vsusinga:
              [qb] HELLO! Im mike 22 from Virginia. Chat with me anytime,
              AIM: vsusinga
              YAHOO: vsusinga, littlebare81
              EMAIL: [email protected] [/qb]
              Hey wutz up! Nice to meet you I'm having trouble adding you on to my yahoo messenger I think I have to up grade but my username is [email protected]

Hope to chat with you soon!

Comment

Hey TejanoGuy~

I was just in Austin and San Antonio last week. Didn't get to do any nudist stuff, but it was a beautiful area...and yes, hot. I didn't even thing about checking the board before I left or we may have been able to hook up and do some swimming. Oh well...

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by busekrc:
                  [qb] Hey TejanoGuy~

I was just in Austin and San Antonio last week. Didn't get to do any nudist stuff, but it was a beautiful area...and yes, hot. I didn't even thing about checking the board before I left or we may have been able to hook up and do some swimming. Oh well... [/qb]
                  Cool! Maybe next time. Austin has a nude lake it's alot of fun there.

Comment

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    Hi, Eddie 23 fom Tennessee. Chat anytime.
                    AIM= blindingphoenix1
                    EMAIL= [email protected]

Comment

20 M here in Dallas County TX

Comment

I myself am both a naturist and a naturalist. I am a research biologist, and study ecology. I used to write a column for a local nudist camp newsletter called "The Naturalist Naturist."

I'm slightly older than your age group, though - just turned 31 today.

Bill from Arizona

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-Fred

quote:
                          Originally posted by pasimachus:
                          I myself am both a naturist and a naturalist. I am a research biologist, and study ecology. I used to write a column for a local nudist camp newsletter called "The Naturalist Naturist."

I'm slightly older than your age group, though - just turned 31 today.

Bill from Arizona

Comment

Hey all, I'm a 21 year old nudist living in Ontario, Canada. I'm currently visiting family in Alberta though. I don't think I have too many naturalist qualities, but I do like to be outdoors...although if the mosquitos would stop biting it'd be better.

Comment

23 here

Comment

Working...
                              X