Help me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me!!!!

I really want to be a nudist but i dont knoe where to start. please give me ti;s

I really want to be a nudist but i dont knoe where to start. please give me ti;s

Comment

quote:
      Originally posted by Rovert:
      I really want to be a nudist but i dont know where to start. please give me tips

Hello Rovert,
      Relax a bit, you'll do fine. The best place to start is where you are. Take your clothes off and enjoy yourself. You have made a great start just by posting on the board.
      __There is a great forum for new members.
      __Check the forums out. You may wish to contact members (check under "GO" then member directory) who you think have something in common with you.

Lots of love and best wishes for you.
      Jim in SD

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by Rovert:
        I really want to be a nudist but i dont knoe where to start. please give me tips

No problem! Just send off for my free publication "So Kid, You Wanna be a Nudist?"

Available for a limited time only for just three EZ payments of $19.95 (plus shipping)

But wait that's not all! Order in the next five minutes and you'll get a second copy of this amazing instructional booklet ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Don't delay! Order NOW 1-800-2BE-NUDE

Operators are standing by!

(sorry)

Comment

quote:
          Originally posted by PascoDoug:
          No problem! Just send off for my free publication "So Kid, You Wanna be a Nudist?"

Now available in t-shirt form!

Front:

Back:

Comment

Working...
          X