Nude U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nude U

I was wondering if anoyone here has ever gone to Nude U or is planning to attend this and can tell me what it was like

I was wondering if anoyone here has ever gone to Nude U or is planning to attend this and can tell me what it was like

Comment

If you are interested in the Nude U program, contact Steve at the AANR office. www.aanr.com or you can call him at 800-TRY-NUDE. Steve is a Nude U grad, occasionally posts to this board, and my understanding is that he will be coordinating the Nude U program this year. Hope that helps.

Walt Iliff

Comment

There is a member here that goes by NudeCJ and he has been there. I am sure he would be willing to chat with you about it.

He does not post often, but is here on a regular basis, so keep an eye out and send him a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ercNY:
          There is a member here that goes by NudeCJ and he has been there. I am sure he would be willing to chat with you about it.

He does not post often, but is here on a regular basis, so keep an eye out and send him a PM.

You just gave away name last i checked you couldnt do that! whats the deal!?

Comment

quote:
            Originally posted by pioneer:
            Originally posted by ercNY:

You just gave away name last i checked you couldnt do that! whats the deal!?

I too was going to suggest that you talk with CJ. I've known him for a long time and he'd be pretty informative since he went to Nude U and he is pretty active in his local club.

I can't understand why you got your underwear tied in a knot over members refering to other members with their s/n's. This isn't AA or some 12 step program where 100% anonymity is required. It's not like we gave out CJ's address and phone number.

Comment

No one posted NudeCJs name that I can see. Only his screen name. No problems with that.

Was his 'real name' posted and then edited out?

-Mark

Comment

Working...
              X