19/m upstate NY...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19/m upstate NY...

Hi, I was curious to know if there is any Nudist Events in upstate NY or Western Ma.

I live south of albany and not too far from Berkshire County.

I have only gone skinny dipping with a few friends and would like to find something near by.

Thanks

btw my name on Yahoo messanger is Duelistofthering

Hi, I was curious to know if there is any Nudist Events in upstate NY or Western Ma.

I have only gone skinny dipping with a few friends and would like to find something near by.

Thanks

Comment

check out this non-landed club, also in the Upstate NY area
      Northern Exposure Sun Club

Comment

quote:
        Originally posted by MartineTheBrave:

Thanks

Comment

Hi 19m, Empire Haven in Moravia,NY has a festival from Aug 4-8.

Comment

Moravia, NY is about 4 hours away for me [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I just did a google search

just found this place

http://www.juniperwoods.com/

Comment

NESC

This Club takes many trips to Juniper, as well as Full Tan, The Ledges, and other places. They also have monthly swims in the winter and other activities all year.

Comment

I am mainly trying to find something that I can travel to and is inexpencive..

So another question is where does a nudist carry his/her money [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

martine,

the Ledges, in vermont between bennington and brattleboro, can be visited for gas money and what it would cost for beverages and food, like a picnic.

good, protective group too.

Solair, in eastern connecticut, offers student discounts, especially if you have a group membership card from TNS/AANR or INA(?).

big resort, and lots of elbow room, and weeekly events. they have a web site.

as to your money, a fanny pack should take care of that.good luck.

Comment

Working...
                    X