Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nudism Practice ?

Hi All,

I am trying to train my new bf to be a nudist. I told him I was and wanted him to try it. So we took a shower together and I told him that we should remain nude. He is a cute guy. He has a small frame and thinks his penis should be bigger. I told him he is fine just the way he is. Anyway we dried off put some towels on the couch
    and watched TV nude. After a while he had an erection. I told him it would pass. He said that he felt silly that it happened but since I was nude that was the cause. He got up and walked around a bit ( fully erect ) then it went down. He said he is afraid that it can happen at a beach. After a few hours while he was soft I did notice the tip of his penis had some semen on it. He said he really wasn't aroused yet had a small emission. He went to the bathrrom to clean it off. Then we stayed nude all night and the next day he seemed better. Do most guys have a small emission from time to time perhaps unaware it is happening ?

Also he feels if he shaves he will look bigger. He is afraid to shave the "Sack" as he has a small sack and it hangs real close to his body. Unlike some guys who have more than a handful and they hang lower.
    Any suggestions ?

Jackie

Hi All,

I am trying to train my new bf to be a nudist. I told him I was and wanted him to try it. So we took a shower together and I told him that we should remain nude. He is a cute guy. He has a small frame and thinks his penis should be bigger. I told him he is fine just the way he is. Anyway we dried off put some towels on the couch
    and watched TV nude. After a while he had an erection. I told him it would pass. He said that he felt silly that it happened but since I was nude that was the cause. He got up and walked around a bit ( fully erect ) then it went down. He said he is afraid that it can happen at a beach. After a few hours while he was soft I did notice the tip of his penis had some semen on it. He said he really wasn't aroused yet had a small emission. He went to the bathrrom to clean it off. Then we stayed nude all night and the next day he seemed better. Do most guys have a small emission from time to time perhaps unaware it is happening ?

Also he feels if he shaves he will look bigger. He is afraid to shave the "Sack" as he has a small sack and it hangs real close to his body. Unlike some guys who have more than a handful and they hang lower.
    Any suggestions ?

Jackie

Comment

yes, pre-*** during an errection is normal, its the body lubricating the underside of the foreskin, unless some meany doctor cut the foreskin off when he was young. there have been many threads on shaving, he should look back at some of those for helpful advice. my recommendation is to not shave, no real nudist would care about the shape, size, etc. of his penis anyways. if he is uncomfortable with the way his penis looks, just shave carefully, maybe with help from you he won't hurt himself...

Comment

Hi Jackie,

My now wife and I used to do the same things when we were dating. We both saved ourselves for marrige, but the occasional erection and pre-ejaculatory emmissions were not abnormal.

Being with the one you love (or desire) is part of the cause. If that someone is naked, it aids the mechanisms. While it is more obvious in males, females are not immune.

My girlfriend, now wife, didn't have a problem with it either. What helped me feel less "silly" was how she told me that she thought it was beautiful (she still does), erect or not.

The more general purpose for the emmision is lubercation. While it does lubercate the foresking of an uncircumsized individual, it still acts to lubercate the head or glans of the circumsized person. Its role is more than external lubercation, though. It also serves to lubercate the inside of the males penis. It's natures way of protecting the delicate tissues of the inside.

That said, it is not something that a guy can do anything about and it does happen to everyone (perhaps more to some than others though). I know it still happens to me when I'm around my wife. The only reason I notice it when we're nude is because when we have clothes on it is absorbed in the underwear. Even if I'm at the beach and put sunblock on my genitals. It's not enough stimulation to make it erect, but it is enough to cause pre-ejaculatory emmision.

I guess it's sort of like tears. If something gets it you eye, your body just produces them. It's nothing you can do anything about and it's a normal protective reaction to a given stimulus.

But to reword the answer to the first question. It does happen to all men. We're just usually not aware of it because we have clothes on. Similar things happen to female anatomy also.

I'm sort of a fan of trimming with some shaving. I find it less itchy and less hot when I do have to wear the wardrobe of our society. If he wants to do that, here's some quick pointers.

-trim first with a beard trimmer, whatever guard you prefer.
        -Use shaving lotion after you have moistened the area you wish to shave (in my case the base of the penis and scrotum).
        -when shaving the base of the penis, be very careful, the skin is quite thin and will bleed easily if nicked.
        -use a higher end razor, like mach2 or mach3 by gillete, as they won't cut as easily
        -when the penis is flacid (not erect) there is more loose skin to work with and you will not cut yourself as easily.
        -against the grain is a closer shave but more dangerous
        -a 'tight' scrotum, like after cold water, is actually better for shaving. I do that down on the anterior part and up on the posterior part.
        -I sort of prefer to shave the perinium (part behind the scrotum, between the legs) too.

The first time will most likely sting, due to micro abrasions, but practise makes perfect. If it does get cut, just treat it like you would your face.

I actually prefer to have my genitals like this, so I maintain it like that almost all the time. My wife prefers it on me aswell. She maintains hers in a similar fashion which I think feels better but also looks better on a woman.

To each their own though. Diversity is a strength, even when it comes to pubic hair [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Good luck,

Fresh Air

Comment

AND NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY:
          Though I agree with most of what Fresh Air said, I think a few medical definitions need to be included in his statement for accuracy sake. The "pre-***" he mentioned is not a current acceptable medical term. It dose though acts a pre-intercourse lubrcant, just as Fresh Air said. It comes from the Cowper gland found in both males and females and occurres when the libido has been stimulated. Its primary purpose for being is to nuturalize acids that are present where urin has been. Even after a voiding of the bladder, a very small quantity of urin can still be found in the male and female urethra. This acidity kills active sperm. The Cowper fluid is there to lubricate yes, but its primary purpose is to insure the safe passage of live sperm from the male doner to the female receptor. So, don't forget to "boot up" that penis before your next intercourse. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Big Mac here--

Just remember that that pre-emission does contain a small amount of viable sperm and can be hazardous if transmitted!

Comment

Jackie:
              To bad there are not more gf's out there as understanding and helpful as you are with your bf. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

And...It should be added that within these pre-ejaculatory emissions, viruses do reside (if present). AIDS and many other STDs like HPV (human papilloma virus) are rampent even in this fluid.

Incidentally, in some areas the HPV infection rate is 1 in 6 high-school aged people. As far as I know it is the most easily spread STD...not requiring sex. Genital skin contact or even the "safe" mutual masterbation is enough to catch this virus, unless 'steril technique' is admistered when fooling around.

Fresh Air

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for all of your help. My bf is easily excitable he is young and gets erections with no problem. He is just concerned that if he is talking to a pretty girl ( other than me ) that even if he doesn't get hard it is not nice to have semen dripping from the tip. He is afraid of oozing as he walks etc. The body is a great thing and after being nude more the penis will adjust. He just doesn't want to ooze on somebody or stick to something after sitting awhile.

Love,

Jackie

Comment

Ignore it ...just another natural body function that happens. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That's why nudists sit on (their own) towels.

Comment

I question if Jackie is who they want us to believe they are. This said, the bottom line is that the more one is nude during their daily routine the more comfortable they become with it, the less they will find a sexual arousal during it. Remember it is the mind that creates the stimulation not the penis. So if Jackie is who she says she is, her bf just is used to removing his clothes with a girl only for sex he needs to get used to removing them to do normal things like they did watch tv. Also, maybe masturbation might help reduce the sexual feelings.

Just a thought.

Comment

PS,
                          Thank you Fresh Air and Sawdust for your medical knowledge. Sawdust, I enjoyed the Paul Harvey phrase to open with! Classic!

T.

Comment

I agree with toofeelgood,

Plus, I know in my own experiences, in the situation of being near another naked woman, things just don't happen. The setting and atmosphere is just not correct for that (at least for me). Perhaps if it was just you two alone, then it would be more likely.

Fresh Air

Comment

Hi Jackie,
                              I understand your bf concerns about being small.
                              Being small myself I shave so I will look bigger.

Comment

Working...
                              X